Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,125   Online: 860

View Poll Results: What location would you prefer for the APUG UK Autumn 2007 Gathering

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hartland Quay, Devon / Cornwall area

7 43.75%
  • Canterbury, Kent area

9 56.25%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by smudge View Post
    I cant make it again!!!!!!!!! I'm on night shift over the week-end.
    Oh fer...!

This is a poor showing! Can't you swap with someone? (I find bribing them with large quantities of finest Scottish falling-down water often helps!)

The destination is important, but so is the journey

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Hit me baby one more time

Quote Originally Posted by bill spears View Post
    Hello all, have only just registered on the site. Whats the position regarding 1st timers ? Is there an initiation ceremony at the 1st meeting or anything ?

Hi Bill!
    You have to run naked 3 times widdershins round the Ilford factory under a gibbous moon and then down a pint of ID 11 in under 10 seconds flat LOL Oh yes, and there's a special handshake too, and it's good etiquette to bash each other over the noggin with developing trays when you meet a fellow APUGGER -like Spider from the Pogues did with beer trays....
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Hi Bill!
    ...and it's good etiquette to bash each other over the noggin with developing trays when you meet a fellow APUGGER -like Spider from the Pogues did with beer trays....
    Note - Producers of large prints who use metal enamel developing trays are exempt from participating in this custom for reasons of health and safety (unless the recipient is wearing a high-visibility jacket).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    couldnt be closer - what time does the poll close frank?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    5:09pm tomorrow (like it says at the top of the page! )

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    5:09pm tomorrow (like it says at the top of the page! )
    erm, I knew that, just testing *cough*

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Initiation

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Hi Bill!
    You have to run naked 3 times widdershins round the Ilford factory under a gibbous moon and then down a pint of ID 11 in under 10 seconds flat LOL Oh yes, and there's a special handshake too, and it's good etiquette to bash each other over the noggin with developing trays when you meet a fellow APUGGER -like Spider from the Pogues did with beer trays....
    Any abuse from darkroom chemicals or equipment is quite welcome but Im really scared of memory cards and LCD screens or being sprayed with ink !!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Note - Producers of large prints who use metal enamel developing trays are exempt from participating in this custom for reasons of health and safety (unless the recipient is wearing a high-visibility jacket).

I really am wearing one right now !

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Oh fer...!

This is a poor showing! Can't you swap with someone? (I find bribing them with large quantities of finest Scottish falling-down water often helps!)

SWAP????!!!!! you have never done weekend nights in the NHS in a university city at the end of the first week of the new term have you Frank?????????? I have more chance of winning £100 million on the euro millions rollover, being given the keys to Fort Knox and being told help yourself it's all your's, then finding out I have inherited a Scottish castle with it's own distillary turning up at it to find Kate Winslet standing outside saying "Please Marry me, Oh and here's the keys to your fleet of Astion Martins and other assorted classic and super cars.

However I was ahead of you on that one had thought about it and have put out feelers and I never say die. I also have a feeling Kate may be single at the moment.......
    Born again photographer!!!!! Looking for inspiration

Shooter
    Medium Format
    omg! looks like I oversold Canterbury as a location! I might have to get my figner out and find somewhere to take pictures! Unless teh SW makes a late dash for the finishing line

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin