Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,226   Online: 807

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received the e-mail David.

Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I took a few hours out of the schedule to meet up with some like minded photogs (APUGgers of course) over the weekend. Thanks Dave (Davec101) for the great hospitality, food, drink and good company. I could have chatted on for hours as we only just got started and would have loved to have had more time with the group. I do believe there is the foundations of a strong Alt Proc group in the making here and would love to work towards that.

The quality level of work on show was exceptional and very inspirational. Strong motivation indeed! Now I REALLY need to get back into the dark room.

So to Ian, Tom, Garry and Dave a big thanks from me.

Cheers

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    It was a pleasure to meet you all, as phil has already said the standard of work was exceptional and there is the good foundations for 'alt proc group'. I very much look forward to meeting you all again at another venue or even back at my place again in the future months.

Quote Originally Posted by philldresser View Post
    I took a few hours out of the schedule to meet up with some like minded photogs (APUGgers of course) over the weekend. Thanks Dave (Davec101) for the great hospitality, food, drink and good company. I could have chatted on for hours as we only just got started and would have loved to have had more time with the group. I do believe there is the foundations of a strong Alt Proc group in the making here and would love to work towards that.

The quality level of work on show was exceptional and very inspirational. Strong motivation indeed! Now I REALLY need to get back into the dark room.

Cheers

Phill
    Platinum Printing Editions http://www.dceditions.com
    The Art of Platinum Printing Blog http://artofplatinum.wordpress.com/
    Alternative Photographic Processes blog http://altphotoblog.com/

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I had an inspirational day too. Thanks everyone for sharing your work and opinions, and thanks especially to David for generously hosting us.

Ian.

Cheers

Phill

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Anglia meet

Hi Guys - I really enjoyed the get together, all of the images and prints you showed were great. Most were truly inspirational.

Thanks everyone especially Dace C for hosting the day - the Cyanotypes were cool too.

Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I had a great day, thanks again David, Ian, Phill, and Mark. I hope silver gelatin prints will not be prohibited at the next get together...

Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Mark

I apologise, I seemed to have renamed you Gary!!!!! :rolleyes:

I blame it on age

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Age and name dropping...

No problem Phil, I am assured daily by my dearly beloved that senility is rushing on ever faster - in my case that is!

Mark

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin