Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,484   Posts: 1,571,279   Online: 939

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Les McLean View Post
    I've just returned from visiting The Beach House Hotel in Seahouses to check out availability and cost. The only weekend available in April is Friday 4th to Sunday 6th next avaiable date is 2nd to 4th May. Cost would be £50 to £55 for dinner bed and breakfast.
    sounds good to me. I'd prefer the may date, but could stretch to to the april one

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Will someone, with the necessary expertise, please set up a poll so we can vote for either of the two dates that Les has provided, or for neither as a third option. This last will mean that the we will have to find another venue. I would do it, but I haven’t got a clue where to start.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Having previously said that I can make any date in April I was kind of hoping for a date after the 6th as my holiday year starts again

So, the May date would be my first choice as well.

Brian

Shooter
    Medium Format

poll

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin