Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,697   Posts: 1,549,090   Online: 1105

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you to those how have offered help; I'm sure lots of that will be required in the months to come.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dear UK APUGgers,

It is with very real regret that we have decided that owing to pressure of work and family commitments we are withdrawing from our attempts to kick-start a series of exhibitions in the UK for APUG members.

If anyone, or group, wish to take over organization we will of course assist that handover and share our experiences.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank those whose assistance and support has been gratefully received, including, but not restricted to: Mark Burley, Delphine, Tony Marlow, Tim Rudman and Stoo B. I'm sure there are others and our apologies to anyone who may have been left out.

Best Regards, Dave, Les, Frank, Bob.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Hi everyone. Great idea. Count me in too please.

PETE.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob F. View Post
    Dear UK APUGgers,

It is with very real regret that we have decided that owing to pressure of work and family commitments we are withdrawing from our attempts to kick-start a series of exhibitions in the UK for APUG members.

If anyone, or group, wish to take over organization we will of course assist that handover and share our experiences.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank those whose assistance and support has been gratefully received, including, but not restricted to: Mark Burley, Delphine, Tony Marlow, Tim Rudman and Stoo B. I'm sure there are others and our apologies to anyone who may have been left out.

Best Regards, Dave, Les, Frank, Bob.
    ... some other time perhaps.

PETE.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've just come across this thread. It's a shame it's not going to happen, though I understand the constraints on peoples' time.
    Maybe smaller, regional shows would be easier to organise than one larger, country-wide one. (But no, I'm afraid I can't offer time just at the moment either, though this may change in the future).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry to hear this guy's, but I fully understand the pressures. Maybe next Year?

Best Regards

Barry

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin