Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,798   Online: 817

Thread: XP2 dev @ Tesco

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

XP2 dev @ Tesco

Having enquired at my local Tesco as to the cost of developing a roll of XP2, I was pleasantly surprised to find it was only 99p for next day service. Your choice of whether it is left as a roll or cut into fours and sleeved. A good, clean set of negs was the result and its a service I'll happily use again on the odd occasion when I use this film.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for info. Sounds good. For 99p you could barely do it yourself as cheaply and as long as the machine is properly looked after there is little to go wrong. Was it an on site service? The only possible problem is that other Tesco machines and operators elsewhere may not be as good.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I've heard Asda do this as well but, again, quality and customer service varies by location. I've heard of films quite badly scratched at these supermarket stores too. And the last time my husband and I were in a Tesco with on-site photolab, they didn't understand Dev Only NO PRINTS. Kept pointing at their price list which included 4x6 prints.
    Last edited by Akki14; 10-23-2007 at 09:21 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quality varies immensely from one Tesco to another, and from one operator to the next. But 99p is a lot more acceptable than the 7.50 euros (over a fiver) I was charged by a minilab next to Leclerc in Thouars on Saturday.

Cheers,

Roger
    Free Photography Information on My Website
    http://www.rogerandfrances.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin