Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,222   Online: 1056

View Poll Results: which dates can you make for Northumberland in spring 08

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • 4th - 6th MAril 08

18 72.00%
  • 2nd - 4th May 08

6 24.00%
  • cant make either option but am available to come on other weekends in spring

1 4.00%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Busting balls and carrying vans

I realise that I am still having to apologise for Madge...

But a transit man! She is most definitely a VDUBYA. She has now lost her crimson blush of shame. But Les were you really taking shots while all were struggling up the hill?

Blimey Guv I would've kept quiet on that one...

Mark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sounds like I missed all the fun on Sunday! It really was another great weekend. I learned so much - mostly by earwigging other people's conversations! Special thanks to Les for the local knowledge, Simon for the goodies, malcolm for the food (including the odd bit of toast that Stoo didn't get! and everyone for the good company!

I've just devved the first couple of films and I may have a couple of reasonable shots (but don't hold your breath!)

Rob

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I would add my thanks to Les and Simon for all their efforts and contributions to make it a memorable weekend, rather unique really! It was great company and Malcolm came up with the goods with the hotel. From what I have heard what we experienced on Sunday was nothing to what Malcolm suffered during the winter of rebuilding. I'm still on a starvation diet trying to get my stomach back to normal.

Tony

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've posted a few images from the weekend in the Get togethers gallery. Anyone else posting pics?
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Miller View Post
    I've posted a few images from the weekend in the Get togethers gallery. Anyone else posting pics?
    I havn't managed to get to the developer yet. Just a thought here, when we all lined up along the road to photograph the Cheviots, it would be nice if we all posted the final image in the same place, or on the same date, as I feel that it would be interesting to see the view through so many different sets of eyes.

Stoo

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Guys, I have just got back on-line for the first time since the Spring Meet

I would just like to say - I had a realy great time

As a newby I was made to feel most welcome - and would fully recommend it to anyone who has never been before to come along to the next one.

I would like to say a special thank you to both Les McLean for the time and effort he put in with us over the weekend and showing some of his stunning prints and to Simon Galley for the Ilford goodies - most unexpected but very welcome

What I was most impressed by, was the general standard of printing in the group but most particularly that of Stoo Batchelor & of cource Les McLean

However, my most over-riding memory was of pushing Mark & Madge up the snowy hill on Sunday morning

Is it realy only a month ago?

Time does fly when you are having fun

Thanks

Martin

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin