Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,488   Online: 808

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Processing 110 film format in the UK

Where is it possible to get 110 film format processed in the UK? ideally London?

Alternatively, where could I get hold of a 110 reel for jobo tank? (Either buying or borrowing).

Thank you !

Delphine

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sheesh, my father in law has a 110 and has asked the same question - I don't know. For a Jobo reel try Mr. Cad in Croydon.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    The local branch of Boots have previously told me in the last few months/year they do 110. I'm not sure if they did it in house or sent it out but they said that when I asked if they did 120 (like those two formats are so alike because the numbers are similar! Oh yes I totally meant 110 film when I have a roll of 120 film....)
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki14 View Post
    The local branch of Boots have previously told me in the last few months/year they do 110. I'm not sure if they did it in house or sent it out but they said that when I asked if they did 120 (like those two formats are so alike because the numbers are similar! Oh yes I totally meant 110 film when I have a roll of 120 film....)

Boots in Plymouth did a roll of 110 for me a few months ago. They send it out and receive back on a weekly basis, so the wait is between one and two weeks. Might be different though in a bigger Boots branch up in the smoke!

Steve

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by delphine View Post
    Where is it possible to get 110 film format processed in the UK? ideally London?

Alternatively, where could I get hold of a 110 reel for jobo tank? (Either buying or borrowing).

Thank you !

Delphine
    All most any minilab should be able to process the film, but most do not have the ability to print the negitives.
    Michael

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you all for your great input.

I followed Michael's advice and gave a couple of calls. I can confirm that pretty much all labs would take the 110 film. I was not expecting this answer.

So far, the cheapest place that I found was Snappy Snapps in Brixton with £2.50 per can. I will post back my results when I have completed my survey as I am prospecting for a toy camera meet for a digi group.

Best,

Delphine

Shooter
    35mm

110 Processing

You can get 110 Colour Negative Film Processed at City Photographic in Southampton, also 120, 220, Aps and 35mm

Costs are 24 exp 6"x4" £3.99 + £1.99 if you would like them put to cd as well, it can be done on a postal service and takes about 24 hours in lab.

You can contact them on 023 8063 2727.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    And in the North, you can go to Digital Photo Express in Carlisle where, Rob Jackson will process and print 110 film. Doesn't mention the process on his website - but he does do it - along with APS, 35mm and 120 film. He's a great guy too and will stop and chat if you drop in to the shop.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by cityphoto View Post
    You can get 110 Colour Negative Film Processed at City Photographic in Southampton, also 120, 220, Aps and 35mm

Costs are 24 exp 6"x4" £3.99 + £1.99 if you would like them put to cd as well, it can be done on a postal service and takes about 24 hours in lab.

You can contact them on 023 8063 2727.
    Do you know how much it would be to get copies?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin