Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,909   Posts: 1,556,134   Online: 1059

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thought I would give this a bump, and see if anyone was interested in a visit.

The exhibition is open Monday to Friday, but is also open this Saturday (17th May).

New link to the info in the archive -
    http://www.anglia.ac.uk/ruskin/en/ho...mindspace.html
    Steve

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision" - Maxi Jazz

Website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I should be able to get to see the exhibition this Saturday, probably around one. Anyone else likely to be there?

Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Saturday afternoon would be good by me.

I will warn anyone wanting to come in to Cambridge to see the exhibition. There are major roadworks affecting the railway bridge on Hills Road, this is likely to affect most of the south and west of Cambridge. So, using the Park & Rides on Cowley Road (A14 Milton exit for Cambridge), or Newmarket Road (A14 Stow Cum Quy exit for Cambridge) would probably be the least problematic! The Madingley Road park and ride (A1303 approach from the M11, and Bedford directions) also may not be too badly affected.
    Last edited by snallan; 05-13-2008 at 12:02 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Must learn to spell!
    Steve

Website

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Last edited by Gary Holliday; 05-14-2008 at 05:38 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, I think The Tram Depot would make a good meeting place, prior to moving on to the exhibition. Easy to find, and close to the Grafton Centre for parking, or the park & ride drop off.
    Steve

Website

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Is there parking at the back of The Locomotive?

Or was that the Grafton Centre car park I saw on the msn birds eye view map?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There is car parking on Adam & Eve street behind the pub, but it is quite restricted, and is on pay and display. It would be worth a try, but most Saturdays it seems to stay pretty full.

Actually, I've just had a thought. You used to be able to park on the university site on Saturdays, access is via Broad Street. I'm not sure if that still happens nowadays, though!
    Steve

Website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin