Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,287   Online: 1120

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Exhibition 15th May 2008 North London

Hello. Apologies to those who've seen this thread elsewhere but I've moved it at someone's suggestion.

Just to say I've got a couple of exhibitions running at the moment for anyone in or near to North London who fancies meeting up. Some great black & white photography even though I'm obliged to say so myself.

One is called 'STILL' and is at The Lakeside Café, Alexandra Palace Boating Lake, London N22 (daytimes 10am to 6pm until the end of May) and the other is for one evening only (!) on Thursday 15 May 2008 8 till 9.30pm at the North London Rudolf Steiner School, 1-3 The Campsbourne (off Hornsey High Street), London N8. Entitled 'PLAY' it is acompanied by a talk by writer Sally Jenkinson, founder member of the Alliance for Childhood, on the importance of play as a key ingredient for a childhood full of wonder. Tickets £3.50 in advance via me.

Be great if you can make it.

(Advert ends!)

PETE.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'd be interested in going to Alexandra palace, and see the exhibition at the same time.
    I can make it during the first w/e of May, hopefully the weather will be less depressing by then. Will you be around?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Certainly will. Be good to say hello. Drop me a line: mail at petemillson.com

PETE.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin