Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,095   Online: 1010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob F. View Post
    Also, I will be taking it down after a week or so. It contains recognisable people (well, recognisable if you know who they are...) so I don't think it right for it to remain in the public domain.
    I would not have said that there was anything that revealing in the video !

This said, thank you for the video, it is nice to have a little visual record and to be able to show it around. It was well put together.
    Can we have it up for a bit more than a week though? I have not showed it to my family yet.

Best

Dee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Excellent coverage from that camera phone, Bob.

Was that music in the background?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Nice one Bob - sums up the weekend nicely

Not sure about the shots of Les's rear end though - is there anything you would like to share with us ?

Martin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think it is clear from the results that the hours of rehearsals were of little help - I mean, with some people walking down the wrong road and all that...

Sandeha: that music (and others very similar) followed me around in the car

OK - I'll leave it up a while longer unless someone in it PMs me that they rather I didn't. I've removed all keywords so no one will stumble across it searching youtube keywords.

Cheers, Bob.

P.S. All posterior shots were for entirely legitimate artistic reasons... (except for one not shown and you know who you are and it was not funny and it was not clever... and remember, used notes, delivered by hand, in a plain brown envelope - further instructions to follow).
    Last edited by Bob F.; 05-10-2008 at 11:42 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin