Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,689   Posts: 1,548,810   Online: 1117

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Annie Leibovitz: Life Through a Lens. On BBC iPlayer

As part of the Beeb's Imagine series: Annie Leibovitz - Life Through a Lens.

Just seen this on the BBC iPlayer - available for another 5 days (UK IP addresses only unfortunately). Presumably it will be repeated on the box at some point...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I downloaded the program from the BBC and found it very interesting, even though I am not really a fan of her of photographs. A lot of well known people in her photographs and the one of John Lennon which was taken around 5 hours before he was murdered will probably be very valuable. She was also very close to Susan Sontag.

It was fun trying to recognise which Cameras and films were in the 1 hour program. I spotted a Mamiya 6x7, a Mamiya 6x4.5 AF, a Nikon 35mm SLR, a Leica M series. (I`m not sure which models they were). Some contact sheets were shown which were Plus-X and Portra 400NC. Also a Canon EOS series Camera too, but I`m not sure if it was a film or DSLR Camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I watched this the other day. Good programme.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin