Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,857   Online: 873

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi,
    Unfortunately I shall be giving the Ilford visit a miss as it is a good bit further north from Anglesey for us southerners from Cornwall. Sorry to hear Dave cannot make this one.

Neil.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm going to Ilford on the Friday and will probably be spending the following week in a cottage somewhere in the Lakes (well, if I'm going up all that way, I may as well make a week of it). Not sure yet if going up on Friday am or previous day and staying locally overnight.

Sorry to read that Dave, you will be missed - besides, it means I may have to talk to Frank or Barry over dinner now :o ... (Hmmm... thinks: wonder if I can have dinner in my room at the hotel? Whoops, did I type that out-loud? Ah well, no one will notice, they never listen to me anyway... Damn! - I'm still doing it...).

Cheers , Bob.
    Last edited by Bob F.; 06-28-2008 at 08:55 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm coming back to the cold, from overseas, and will try and fit in the Anglesey trip as well. Will possibly fly into Ringway Airport the night before, I think that's the nearest airport to Mobberley

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob F. View Post
    Sorry to read that Dave, you will be missed - besides, it means I may have to talk to Frank or Barry over dinner now :o ...
    We shall insist that you do Bob!

I have just made my booking for Fri/Sat/Sun. I have taken the B&B option as there may be other opportunities for eating? However I understand there would be no problem in changing to the full board option if the majority choose that.

Barry

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Souch View Post
    Hi,
    Unfortunately I shall be giving the Ilford visit a miss as it is a good bit further north from Anglesey for us southerners from Cornwall. Sorry to hear Dave cannot make this one.

Neil.
    Actually Neil it's, well sort of east a bit, about 2 hours from the Anglesey venue by fast Devonian Donkey; I think.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Email sent for a single room booking, bed / breakfast / evening meal.

Edit - They need credit card details to secure the booking. I'm sure I don't have to remind any of you lot that sending these through via unencrypted email would be a VERY BAD IDEA! (I've phoned mine through.)

Dave - That's a real bu@@er! You'll be sorely missed. An APUG Gathering just won't be the same without your incessant curmudgeonly grumbling! Hope it's nothing serious, mate.
    Last edited by FrankB; 06-28-2008 at 12:15 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just got off the phone and I'm all booked in for bed, breakfast and evening meal.

Dave, sorry to hear you won't be able to make this one, you will be missed.

Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dave,
    Thanks for that, I had toyed with the idea of going but two hours on top of the rest of the drive didn't appeal. I'll probably go up and back through Wales, taking an extra couple of nights, and catch up on some long ago visited photo haunts ;-)

Neil.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Subtle change of plan folks, priorities rescheduled; we’re coming.
    Regards Dave.

An English Eye

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great news Dave that you can make it after all.

I have just booked up for the 3/4/5 (Dinner + B&B) and found the hotel super to deal with and very efficient. The lady also said I was the 6th person to book today so it looks as if we shall get our 10% :-)

All the best,

Neil.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin