Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,624   Online: 1081

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It didn't make sense to me either. If you are tired enough, surely any law enforcement program would want you to make sure you rest before driving further. It's an easy way to prevent accidents, so why shouldn't it be allowed?
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    35mm
    Stayed in the back of my RVR-Space Runner once. Lesson lerned was that in future more blankets are needed and although the reclining rear seats are okay it would be better if the rear bench was removed all together to get more space.

Shooter
    35mm
    You will need a very thick sleeping bag!

Pick your location carefully and you probably won't get any hassle. I've found motorhomes in a few of my favoured shooting venues before now, judging by the time and the lack of signs of life I rather doubt that they'd arrived that morning.

As for flying objects, that's part of the reason why my car has a rear strut brace. This is essentially an aluminium bar bolted across the tops of the rear spring mounts behind the back seats. It should do a pretty good job of stopping large or heavy cargo from demolishing the seats in a crash.
    Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Talk about a thread taking on a life of its own. The OP got a flurry of replies in 2008 and then disappeared. It was revived in 2011 with no sight of the OP and prompted me to ask several questions about what he decided to do, was he made redundant etc and it has now been revived again??

Amazing

pentaxuser

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin