Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,118   Online: 1082

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Burley View Post
    Who are the other LF guys Ian - anyone I know?
    They might take offense to being called guys

A couple of female LF users, but not certain yet, one lives in Devon and may be around over the weekend, the other lives in Birmingham & may join us Monday.

Will be in touch when you PM with number.

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bill spears View Post
    Very disappointing
    Ditto

Such a shame. I am still making the trip and arrive on Sunday night at the Beachfield Hotel in Penzance. I hope to catch up with you all on Monday, after my full English of course.

All the best

Stoo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just to remind the Brit guys and dolls I shall be in touch on Tuesday night (when I get back from Sussex) to see what you are up to and to hopefully meet up some where. I have Stoo's mobile number so will be giving him a call

Neil.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Andrew.... April 2011..... That sounds interesting. I would be interested in coming along if the location is accessible by public transport and doesn't involve too much walking (I have a mobility disability). I haven't actually met any LF photographers outside either the UK or Sweden.

Steve
    The Thing

Portfolio

Film Cameras currently used:
    Large/Stort-format: Ebony 45SU (field camera), Medium/Medlem-format: Mamiya 7, Hasselblad 503CW
    35mm/Små format: Nikon: F4, D800 (yes digital, I know)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Souch View Post
    Just to remind the Brit guys and dolls I shall be in touch on Tuesday night (when I get back from Sussex) to see what you are up to and to hopefully meet up some where. I have Stoo's mobile number so will be giving him a call

Neil.

I will look forward to hearing from you Neil See you soon

Best

Stoo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Weather great, company same. So far all venues pretty good. Cot Valley wonderful. Botallack amazing. Really looking forward to the next three days. Will post some images over the next few days.

Mark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have just returned from our trip to the Cornish coast. I must say that I have had a great time. We visited some wonderful new locations (to me), and the weather was nothing short of superb, with sunshine and great light each day. As always, great company, good laugh's, and great conversation, and hopefully I might have a good negative or two to come out of the trip. All in all, a very successful get together.

It was such a shame that Andrew, Thomas, Ike and Daniel could not be with us, but I will look forward to April 2011 when we all get together.

Best

Stoo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And the weather will be equally amazing in 2011, right? Will you take care of that, Stoo?

I'm very sorry that I'm not in Cornwall right now, but I guess one has to live with the decisions we make.

Personally, I'm getting a trip to San Francisco in June out of this, so I'm not feeling sorry for myself one bit. Point Reyes National Sea Shore, and Muir Woods. Should be a good time.

See you all next year! And I'm really looking forward to it.

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Despite the small turnout (4 of us including myself) we had a great time and it was really good to meet up again with Stoo, Mark and Ian. Pleased the weather was kinder for you this time !
    Had some great light on the north coast in the evenings and hopefully some have got results from it (jet trails in the skies were sometimes a bit of a problem though :rolleyes: )

Really enjoyed looking at others work and also the photographic chit chat – especially with Ian til the early hours !

Look forward to doing it again – hopefully with the US crowd next time.
    Digital photography is like virtual sex........ you never actually touch the real thing..... or get your hands dirty

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Bill, it was great meeting up with everyone again, well worth the trip to the UK

Some great photography, wonderful light, first batches of negatives look excellent. Look forward to another meet up hopefully with the US contingent !!!

Ian

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin