Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,404   Online: 989

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Bertilsson View Post
    And the weather will be equally amazing in 2011, right? Will you take care of that, Stoo?

- Thomas
    Blimey Thomas, now that is a big ask! Good weather two years on the trot in the U.K. That would be a miracle :o

I do hope you have a good trip to San Francisco.

Best

Stoo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I'm glad you got good weather, and hope we get good weather next year. It's rolling the dice no matter when we come really.... It could be sideways rain and 9 force gales!! Must say I missed being there this time around though. Here's to next year.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad to hear you had a good time. Sorry to have missed you this time around, but looking forward to next year.

All the best,
    Daniel

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ok - very sad you couldnt make it, but it means I get another try to meet you all next year. cool. hope to see you in 2011

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Shame you didn't make what was a great week. Good light and a good laugh. Looking forward to next year then...

Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Due to other committments and waivering interest from the US contingent that were planning a revised trip to Cornwall in 2011 after our 2010 trip was canceled, it saddens me to have to say that the 2011 Cornwall trip is canceled completely. Schedules, funds and committment is not there to make this work any longer.

Maybe some other time.
    Regards
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Andrew,
    I am sorry to hear this news, as I am sure several other UK photographers will be. But we live in difficult times and I can well understand the situation with personal schedules, finances, risking the weather, fights running correctly and of course family commitments etc. Hopefully in the near future these obstacles will lesson and we shall see another trip being arranged. Whatever you do you all know that there will be always a warm welcome in Cornwall waiting for you.

Neil.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin