Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,735   Posts: 1,515,368   Online: 1031

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We still hope you can make the 2009 do Martin, but if not we shall see you in 2010 :-)

Neil.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    did anything come of this?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I take it this meet up is dead in the water then? that's a shame. I was looking forward to meeting the western land mass contingent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leon, a few of us are making it over in April. I'm traveling over, but am not sure of what our agenda and such is yet, and we've hit a few bumps along the way. It's a week long trip and planned for April/May of 2010.

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leon, As Thomas said, it is still on. We had 4 people pull out after deposits were paid, but Thomas stepped in for one of them. That said, the dates are Saturday April 24th Arrival at Heathrow at around 8am, drive down to Cornwall and likely stop at Avebury, and or Lacock Abbey on the way down. Then after eating and settling into the cottage, we'll see if there is time and light left in the day before a short jaunt down to Marazion for sunset shots, and then back to the cottage to rest up for the night. I'm putting a short itinerary together which will be sent out soon.

We will be there through Thursday April 29th, leaving the cottage on the morning of Friday April 30th for the drive back to London. On the way back up, we will likely stop at Glastonbury Tor for a quick walk around and back to a Travelodge near Heathrow to stay overnight prior to our flights back home on Saturday May 1st. If anyone is still up for joining us in Cornwall, they are more than welcome.

A.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    good news indeed - I'll try to get a free pass for a couple of days.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
    If anyone is still up for joining us in Cornwall, they are more than welcome.
    Not sure about Cornwall but if you were to post the dates and times closer to the date, a meeting at Avebury, Glastonbury or Lacock may be interesting.

Steve.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Steve, we maybe able to do this, but again our schedule is quite time dependent. Especially on the way down to Cornwall. We will be stopping on the way and no real fixed timetable. We'll see what we can do.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'd like to join in for a few days - money and other half permitting. Keep me posted or PM me an itinerary. Either way it would be good to meet up for a day or so. The campervan could do with a good run...

Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I need a reality check, I haven't spoken to any film photographers since November, and only a few then , I need to touch base with some film users again, it's not easy working in an environment where film is just a few rolls of Kodak & Fuji C41.

If there's enough UK interest in sharing costs I'm still interested in renting a house in Cornwall that week.

Ian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin