Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,573   Online: 1087

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    One has a pass for the first four days - so looking forward to seeing you guys... Not sure where we will be staying yet. But I will be around the Penzance area somewhere...

PM me if you fancy a meet...

Mark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Burley View Post
    One has a pass for the first four days - so looking forward to seeing you guys... Not sure where we will be staying yet. But I will be around the Penzance area somewhere...

PM me if you fancy a meet...

Mark
    Thats great news Mark, thats both you and Myself as definates. I will be staying at the 'Queens' again, in Penzance. Does anyone else wish to add their name to the list. I know of a few others but will leave it up to them to add their name if they so wish. The guys from the U.S arrive on Sunday 24th April and are in and around the area to mid/late that week.

So far;

Mark Burley
    Stoo Batchelor

Cheers

Stoo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We arrive in the UK on Saturday April 24th... We will meet up with you guys sometime Sunday after we've rested and caught the sunrise at Marazion/Perranuthnoe. I was thinking we should maybe hook up for lunch at the Turks Head in Penzance, or somewhere where up to 10 or so folks will not inundate the place, and then we can talk logistics for venues to shoot etc? I'll bring some ordnance survey maps of the cornwall area.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad you can make it, Mark and Stoo.
    I'll be travelling up and down between my place here in Penryn and the Penzance area during the week.
    Have Leon staying with me for a couple of nights so we'll catch up with you soon after you arrive hopefully.

I think I heard Ian (Grant) saying he was interested in making it but not sure what he's planned.
    It'll probably piss down again if he brings his tent !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Unfortunately I am away in Dorset and Sussex from the 23rd to the 27th so can't make any of the weekend items or early week ones. But are Ok after the 27th and would like to meet up wherever the action is - day or night ! So please keep me in the loop for activities after the 27th and have a great time.

Neil.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bill spears View Post
    Glad you can make it, Mark and Stoo.
    I'll be travelling up and down between my place here in Penryn and the Penzance area during the week.
    Have Leon staying with me for a couple of nights so we'll catch up with you soon after you arrive hopefully.

I think I heard Ian (Grant) saying he was interested in making it but not sure what he's planned.
    It'll probably piss down again if he brings his tent !

LOL, I know Ian plans to be in the area as we have exchanged P.M's, though I am sure he will confirm nearer the time. My plans have slightly changed, and I am staying at the 'Beachfield Hotel', not 'Queens'. It will be good to catch up with you again.

So far, in the Area, there will be

Mark Burley and wife Norma (though Mark has a freedom pass for a few days)
    Stoo Batchelor (Untill Thursday, maybe longer)
    Bill Spears
    Leon Taylor (Untill Tuesday)
    Neil Souch (From Wednesday onwards)
    Steve Smith (Looking to catch the guys on their journey east)
    Ian Grant
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Stoo
    Last edited by Stoo Batchelor; 03-25-2010 at 09:24 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added Ian to list

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As Stoo says I plan to be in Cornwall, but much depends on my flight back to Turkey, I've an ongoing project in the area I so may go there a few days before the 24th.

Not sure yet I may/may not take the tent

Be good to catch up with Bill, Stoo, Mark & Neil again as and meet up with Leon as well as Andrew & his US Crew.

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi |Guys,

We will be staying in an apartment in Marazion. We got a good deal for the week. Although I will only be around for the first four days or so...

Are you bringing any prints from the states guys? In other words are we getting together with any of our prints too in the evening. I would like to see some of those lovely images again Bill - any chance?

Regards - Mark

Looking forward to it already.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Burley View Post
    Hi |Guys,

We will be staying in an apartment in Marazion. We got a good deal for the week. Although I will only be around for the first four days or so...

Are you bringing any prints from the states guys? In other words are we getting together with any of our prints too in the evening. I would like to see some of those lovely images again Bill - any chance?

Regards - Mark

Looking forward to it already.
    I'd guess the practicalities for the US people to bring prints across would be too much of a faff, although it would be nice to do a print evening. Also finding a convenient space to show might prove limiting.

I'll bring a few just for you though Mark !

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've been given a free pass for a few days so will be coming along - I'll also being a few prints down. Always good to see each others work.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin