Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,073   Posts: 1,611,959   Online: 1222

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Rob,

I may be able to get there. However, Thornham is probably around 90 minutes drive from here.

Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll be there.

Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Rob
    I can't do the 16th, but do travel over to Norfolk on occasion from Staffordshire (On this occasion, for example, I'm visiting on the 18th!) - please keep me in the loop for any more meetings, by pm if you like.
    Have fun
    Aynsley
    Consider this: Most lenses are better than most photographers...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rob,

What will be the general order of events?

Tom.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Tom
    It's all fairly informal. I plan on being in the Thornham area from 10 (ish) depending on the light for a bit of photography around the harbour area. We're planning on meeting at 'The Lifeboat' at 12 for drinks and lunch (if required). The general Idea is to bring a few prints or film-related gadgets for informal discussion. I would guess most people will be on their way about 2-3ish. So far about 5 people has said they intend to come.

Hope you can make it

Rob

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Images
    Hi Rob, sorry I haven't been in touch, had a bit of a hectic 2008 so not been that active. Just discovered this thread, sorry I have missed out. I willl def be up for the next meeting, work permitting. If you are around at any point soon, was thinking of a trip further along the coast, maybe taking in Brancaster staithe/ wells. If you'er up for it in next 2-3 weeks let me know.
    Cheers.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The next meeting will probably be in 5 or 6 weeks - as soon as I've got my next lot of days off sorted. I should know by the end of next week, but PM me if you want to do something before that - I'm always up for a few hours out with a camera (work and family permitting!). The last meeting at Thornham was great. there were about 6 of us and lots of derelict boats and mud! The light wasn't great, but the beer was good afterwards!

Rob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Archer View Post
    The next meeting will probably be in 5 or 6 weeks - as soon as I've got my next lot of days off sorted.

Hi Rob

I missed this thread altogether – Tom has just drawn it to my attention. I'd be interested in future meetings, work permitting.

Richard

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Keep me posted Rob - You're not that far for me to travel on the odd weekend!

Mark

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Rob, I appreciate that I'm new to APUG, but would appreciate being kept informed of the next meeting, if that is permissible, please.
    I will certainly 'watch-this-space'.

Jack

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin