Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,459   Posts: 1,643,844   Online: 993

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The next meeting of the West Norfolk Film Users will be an evening one this time. Thursday 26th March from around 7:30 at The Railway Arms, Downham Market.

Bring some prints, or any interesting bit'n'pieces for discussion.

We'll also talk about setting out some sort of programme of events.

The Railway Arms is actually on the railway station, so if you want to join us from further afield by train that may be handy. If you want to know train details PM me.

Look forward to seeing you.

Rob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Unfortunately, due to the venue not being available, along with a couple of people who couln't make this week we've had to move it back a week to Thursday 2nd April - same time, same place.

The Railway Arms, Downham Market Station at 7:30

Incidentally, the Railway Arms is one of the more unusual pubs in the area. It has a railway theme (not surprisingly!) ad even has a model railway around the room. They do Elgoods ales.

Look forward to seeing you.

Rob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

WNFU - Change of venue

Sorry for such short notice. Once again the venue is closed (The Railway Arms is a somewhat 'individual' set-up!) Also only one other person has said they will come. We're now meeting at my house in Kings Lynn from about 7:30 Anyone interested please PM me for directions

We will be sorting out a programme fo the rest of the year soon and I'll post details here and elsewhere.

Rob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If anyone's free on Sunday 26th April, a few us are meeting at Hardwick Cemetary, hardwick Rd, Kings Lynn at 2:30 for a bit of pinhole photography as it's World Pinhole Photography Day (what! you didn't know!). All welcome. Pinholes not compulsory!

Rob

www.pinholeday.org

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Evenings out in Norfolk

We're planning a couple of evenings out in Norfolk:

Thurs 16th July:

Meet at Denver Windmill at 6:30 and then at the Jenyn's Arms, Denver Sluice from 8 ish.

Thurs 20th August
    Meet on the Quay at Brancaster Staithe. at 6:30, then later at The White Horse.

All welcome (whether or not you live in Norfolk!)

Any queries please PM me

Rob

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin