Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,290   Posts: 1,535,382   Online: 772

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by delphine View Post
    I am booked in for the 3 nights. There are 8 standard rooms available for the 3 nights still.
    One word of caution, it is best to quote APUG and if necessary remind them of the prices referenced above as I was initially quoted a more expensive price.
    It is all sorted now.... really looking forward to it

A big thank you to Neil and seasons greetings to all.

Delphine
    Thanks Delpine and I'm pleased you can make it and got booked in OK

Re Bookings: As mentioned earlier please quote APUG and ask for Jo or Lucinda when booking. Also if booking for two sharing a room look at the special offers and also mention APUG.

Cheers,

Neil.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like a great trip and a good venue. However, although when I originally stated my interest the diary was clear, my new employer has me booked on a course during the weeks either side of the proposed weekend - and a 7 hour drive each way doesn't leave much time for photography on Saturday or Sunday.
    Enjoy - and I'll catch up another time.
    Paul.
    Paul Jenkin (a late developer...)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Paul, sorry to hear that but earing a crust has to come first. Hopefully we shall see you on another occasion.

Neil.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have booked in for four nights, Thursday to Monday morning depart for Jean and myself. Thanks Neil for all your organising.

Tony

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great news Tony - we look forward to seeing you. Keep an eye on this thread as I shall be looking at tide times shortly and making a few suggestions as to where we can go. To get a discussion going!

Neil.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Brook Hill View Post
    I have booked in for four nights, Thursday to Monday morning depart for Jean and myself. Thanks Neil for all your organising.

Tony
    Thats good news Tony.

It will be good to see both yourself and Jean again.

See you in May

Best Wishes

Stoo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Everyone, Norma and I have booked for three nights - but struggled to get any kind of deal at all. So if you have not booked yet - beware. We have had to pay £70 per night each and only just convinced them to give us dinner for that price as well. No extra free night. So that makes for a pricey weekend...

I hope you guys have been printing lots of great images as I am looking for extra value now as well! Hopefully we won't have snow this time - so you won't need to push our Madge again...

Well done Neil for finding the hotel in the first place.

Mark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Burley View Post
    Hi Everyone, Norma and I have booked for three nights - but struggled to get any kind of deal at all. So if you have not booked yet - beware. We have had to pay £70 per night each and only just convinced them to give us dinner for that price as well. No extra free night. So that makes for a pricey weekend...

I hope you guys have been printing lots of great images as I am looking for extra value now as well! Hopefully we won't have snow this time - so you won't need to push our Madge again...

Well done Neil for finding the hotel in the first place.

Mark
    Hey, so glad you two are coming along. I see Norma finally gave your arm a huge twist Mark

Best

Stoo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Mark, good to have you and yours along - well done and we shall try to arrange value for money :-) Sorry to hear about the booking problem but the sharing a room deal was a special promo offer the hotel was running at the time and it was bound to be popular, but if it is still beinmg advertised on their web site it should be available. Singles should be able to book at £70 (quote APUG) per night (inc meals) for as long as the hotel has rooms available.

Neil.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Neil, I asked about the two people staying 3 nights for the price of 2 a couple of weeks ago

Yes they are still advertising it but I had a similar experience to Mark - £70 per person per night - and they weren't too keen on it including Dinner either - definately no 3 for 2 offers for that weekend (as the Hotel was suprsingly full that weekend!)

I have not booked yet as I am still unsure if I will be able to make it - but it should be good for those that do

Martin

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin