Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,670   Posts: 1,481,778   Online: 1031

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Ian, Who is the manufacturer and what is the product number. I have just started using a 5108 with the Difcon head..Thanks for any reply, Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Evan, the full details are in the UK on another PC there & also on the last invoice & delivery note. When someone goes to my house there I'll ask them to look for you.

Ian

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    Evan, the full details are in the UK on another PC there & also on the last invoice & delivery note. When someone goes to my house there I'll ask them to look for you.

Ian
    Great, I really appreciate that. The lamps in my head seem to be OK and the photography here in Wisconsin as pretty slow right now so I am not in a big hurry. (-15° F. this morning)..Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BLT Direct is selling 300W 120V ELH lamps for £9.44 ex VAT; although I have bought mine through RS components. Ian, any further ideas on a bulk lamp buying order?

http://www.bltdirect.com/product.php...d+Lamp&cat=228

Tom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tom, as soon as I'm back in the UK I'll post the details, that should be around a fortnights time. I don't have the suppliers details here in Turkey unfortunately they are on the previous order & another PC

Anyone wanting bulbs will have to buy (or share) complete packs of 12, as they are imported direct from the US and not held on the dealers shelf, which is why they will give me a far better rate.

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I may be in the market for a pack too... Will confirm shortly...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mark, hopefully I'll be able to post the price of each pack in about 10 days time when I'm back in the UK, the more people who are interested the better the deal I should be able to get from my supplier.

There's no commitment needed until I actually place the order, I'm making nothing out of this myself it's just that a bulk buy will get us all a much greater discount.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am interested too. The prices as they stand for individual bulbs are ridiculous.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just found some MUCH lower (UK) prices than the high street/photo mail order prices. still more than Ian's bulk prices but worth considering if you need some urgently or just a couple. Certainly bulk buying is the way to go and 3-4 quid sounds fantastic!

http://www.litelec.co.uk/projector-t...b/prod_61.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin