Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,491   Online: 1011

Shooter
    Medium Format

Do you have a darkroom and live in Ealing

I am looking to have access to a darkroom for a few hours per month, do you live around Ealing and have darkroom that I could use ? I am happy to pay a fee to use it. Please contact me.
    Thank you
    Rachel

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey Rachel,

As you know I am not on your side of the city, and I know you'd be looking at squeezing your darkroom time into your busy schedule, but you are always welcome to use mine At least we can chit chat in French :-)

I hope you find somebody locally for convenience though,

Delphine xx

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You are late by a few years
    I used to live in Ealing and had my own darkroom several years ago.

Unfortunately, Ealing&Hampshire House Photography Club is almost all digital by now; at least that was the way it was going back then. You may want to attend one of their meetings on Thursday evenings between 8-10pm. They meet in Ealing Town Hall. There was this guy, Colin Ember, who was also a B&W darkroom man...he attended very infrequently though. Still, I think it's a good idea to pop in one evening and ask.

Cheers..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ooze View Post
    You are late by a few years
    I used to live in Ealing and had my own darkroom several years ago.

Unfortunately, Ealing&Hampshire House Photography Club is almost all digital by now; at least that was the way it was going back then. You may want to attend one of their meetings on Thursday evenings between 8-10pm. They meet in Ealing Town Hall. There was this guy, Colin Ember, who was also a B&W darkroom man...he attended very infrequently though. Still, I think it's a good idea to pop in one evening and ask.

Cheers..
    Thanks for your help I will try to join one of these meetings hoping that not everyone in there is a digital devotee, I have attended too many meeting with digital devotees and felt we had nothing in common.

Rachel

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by delphine View Post
    Hey Rachel,

As you know I am not on your side of the city, and I know you'd be looking at squeezing your darkroom time into your busy schedule, but you are always welcome to use mine At least we can chit chat in French :-)

I hope you find somebody locally for convenience though,

Delphine xx
    Thank you for your help Delphine I might take up your offer sometime, would be nice to have a chit chat with you and do some printing.

Rachel

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin