Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,160   Online: 727

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Lost O/S MAP - Redruth & St Agnes - Cornwall Visit

We have just found we have an O/S Map - Redruth & St Agnes, issue 104, which we must have picked up from one of you who attended the West Cornwall weekend as it isn't ours

So please check over your maps and if you have this one missing send me a private message with your adddress ( or whatever ) and I will gladly return it to you

Neil.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Souch View Post
    We have just found we have an O/S Map - Redruth & St Agnes, issue 104, which we must have picked up from one of you who attended the West Cornwall weekend as it isn't ours

So please check over your maps and if you have this one missing send me a private message with your adddress ( or whatever ) and I will gladly return it to you

Neil.
    Ah! there it is!!!

If you found it on the Sunday Neil, and it is the map that covers the area we were in, then it is most probably mine. I definately have one missing.

Best if you hold on to it untill next time I am down.

Cheers

Stoo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Oops!

Cancel the above. I have found mine, and it was a 203.

Best

Stoo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It was mine from when we discussed going to Wheal Francis, I'll PM you my address. Just printing a 10x8 neg from Bottalack

Thanks, Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Stoo / Ian

The map is Ian's Stoo and I'm glad you found yours too as they are about £8 each !! Anyway you shall need it when you next trip this way :-)

Ian, thanks for the address and I apologise if we made off with your O/S map ! Great work on the 10x8 neg and I hope you can post something for us to see soon :-)

All the best chaps.

Neil.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin