Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,276   Posts: 1,534,705   Online: 934

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks a lot for your answers, I'll go and check then, Mr ca seems to be pretty expensive too :s

Shooter
    Medium Format
    There's also Jacobs Digital on New Oxford Street who have a surprisingly well stocked and well priced second hand section.

If you come out of Aperture, turn right and right again (I think!) there's a store called Camera City which is worth a quick look, I've never bought anything there though. There's also a Canon Pro shop near there, off Pied Bull Yard who have a great second hand collection. There's a Leica store there as well.

I have to say that Aperture are great, I've bought a fair bit from them in the past and I've never been disappointed.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I don't think Jacobs can be haggled but Mr. Cad loves a good haggle, so his prices are suggestions especially if you're buying something else from him like some film, you can usually get him to knock off a bit of money somewhere.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Akki14 View Post
    I don't think Jacobs can be haggled but Mr. Cad loves a good haggle, so his prices are suggestions especially if you're buying something else from him like some film, you can usually get him to knock off a bit of money somewhere.
    Ahah that's the thing ! If i get a camera round there, i'll probably get som films too =).... I will haggle !.. well i'll try to cause i'm not pretty good haggler, especially when it's not my country lol

Shooter
    35mm
    Hey everyone !

My journey was awsome ! London's an amazing city ! But one week's not enough, I wish I could still be there. I went to aperture shop next to the british museum, I was a little upset because they don't have a lot of canon stuff but I finally bought a nikon F90X Pro... It seems to be allright, and not expensive. Let's do some pics now !!

Thank you very much for helping me !

"Please mind the gap and keep clear of the door"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Mr Cad is generally prices on the high side, at the camera fairs then tend to do everything half marked price, but don't offer any haggle room past that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin