Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,599   Posts: 1,622,386   Online: 840

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    In that case, I will just have the Vivitar 28-105 lens if that is still available. Let me know the postage price and I will send it to you.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear everybody, sorry for the long delay in my reply; I was away from my computer. Ok, here is the plan: I'll send the Vivitar lens to Steve and the camera to Mark [Mark, I'm not entirely sure whether the photometer in the camera is working propperly (can't check, becuase no battery); I could send you the camera anyway and you can reimburse me for the postage once you have ascertained that it is actually usable). Doomtroll, with regard to the camera bags, I really don't think it would be a sensible silly idea to send them all the way to the US, because the postage will almost certainly be as expensive as the bags themselves. If I'm honest, I'd much rather just give them to a local charity shop. I hope you agree. Ok, now for Mark and Steve, I need your postal addresses. Maybe the best thing would be to write me an e-mail (katrin@ihr.mrc.ac.uk). Best wishes, Katrin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    E-mail sent.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin