Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,763   Posts: 1,516,196   Online: 1014

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format

Photo equipment to give away (postage only)

Dear photo-enthusiasts,
    in an attempt to declutter my house, I have decided to part with my old analogue photo equipment. It is not particularly sophisticated, and there is a possibility that the photometer of the camera may need repair, so I am giving everything away for free (you would only have to pay for postage or come and collect; I live in Nottingham).
    The equipment includes:
    1 Minolta X-300 camera with MD 50 mm 1:1.7 lens (no working battery and photometer may be broken)
    1 Exakta 35-70 mm 1:3.5-4.8 MC Macro zoom lens
    1 Vivitar Series 1 28-105 mm 1:2.8-3.8 VMC Macro zoom lens
    1 SAKAR 2x Tele Converter M/MD
    2 camera bags
    1 AGFA HDCPlus 200 colour film with 36 pictures
    Best wishes, Katrin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hello.

Can you tell me the lens mount of the Vivitar 28-105 lens? If it fits the Minolta camera, I would be interested.

Steve.

Shooter
    35mm
    I may be interested in the camera bags. Can you post a photo of them?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Hello.

Can you tell me the lens mount of the Vivitar 28-105 lens? If it fits the Minolta camera, I would be interested.

Steve.
    Dear Steve, I can't find any more information on the lens than what I have given in my original e-mail, but I can say that the lens fits the Minolta X-300 camera, as do all the other lenses that I'm giving away. I have been using all of them with that camera. Best wishes, K

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by doomtroll View Post
    I may be interested in the camera bags. Can you post a photo of them?
    I'll try sending a photo next week. Do you live in GB (otherwise postage may be too expensive)? Best wishes, K

Shooter
    35mm
    I live in the US, but if the bags are nice enough, I'll still consider paying postage...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KKrumbholz View Post
    Dear Steve, I can't find any more information on the lens than what I have given in my original e-mail, but I can say that the lens fits the Minolta X-300 camera, as do all the other lenses that I'm giving away. I have been using all of them with that camera. Best wishes, K
    Thank you. In that case, I am definitely interested in the Vivitar 28 - 105 lens.

Also, if no one else is interested in the camera body and other lenses, I would be interested in them too but I would rather let others have a chance first.

Steve.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Thank you. In that case, I am definitely interested in the Vivitar 28 - 105 lens.

Also, if no one else is interested in the camera body and other lenses, I would be interested in them too but I would rather let others have a chance first.

Steve.
    Dear Steve, it doesn't seem that anybody else would be interested in the lenses. Shall I wrap everything and get you a quote for postage? If you aren't keen on the other lenses and the camera, I could also just pack the Vivitar lens; it's your choice. Best wishes, K

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hello.

As I said, I am interested in the 28-105 mainly but a second Minolta body would be nice to have. Once you have got rid of that, there doesn't seem much point in you keeping the other lenses so if no one else declares an interest then yes, I would be interested in the body and the other lenses too. Even if I eventually give them to someone else who wants a film camera to start on (which I have done in the past a couple of times).

Steve.
    Last edited by Steve Smith; 06-29-2009 at 10:15 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi i may be interested in the x-300 camera if still available as i have a 50mm 1.7 with a XE-5 body which is very heavy to carry around and i want to get back into film photography after a 5 year absence. l live in Rugby

Mark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin