Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,043   Posts: 1,560,834   Online: 1158

Shooter
    Medium Format

Durst Printo and Jobo for sale

Hi Gang, I have put this in the UK section as it would be strictly collection from London only.

I have a four bath Durst Printo with intro and dryer up for grabs (good working condition) and a Jobo PPE2 ? rotary processor.

Offers invited (or swaps)

Cheers Dave

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Dawson View Post
    Hi Gang, I have put this in the UK section as it would be strictly collection from London only.

I have a four bath Durst Printo with intro and dryer up for grabs (good working condition) and a Jobo PPE2 ? rotary processor.

Offers invited (or swaps)

Cheers Dave
    Sorry the Jobo is a CPP 4111 Cheers Dave

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi, I was just wondering if you have any spare cogs for the durst printo which you would be willing to sell,
    Cheers Theo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have got some brand new cogs but I don't know which ones and how many.....I think it will replace all the cogs on one module. I'll double check the next time I visit where they are and come back to you Theo.

Cheers Dave

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin