Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,491   Posts: 1,542,947   Online: 881

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

More from our favourite "supplier"

Wrong size and speed for me, but might be of interest to someone else - Neopan 1600 35mm 36 Exposure at 47p a roll.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Aislabie View Post

However, its not a good sign - it sends out the message that they are either dumping old product lines or have lost the plot completely - niether is a good scenario for the long term health of Jessops

Martin
    Delta 100 is £6.50 a roll so they have definitely lost the plot, I feel sorry for any old boy who goes into Jessops and thinks that's really what it costs he'll probably buy a digi cam even if he doesn't want one, also notice on the 7Dayshop site it says the RRP is £5.69, so Jessops want more than the maximum Ilford think a retailer can got for it, I'm surprised Ilford don't get onto them about it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_c5x4 View Post
    Wrong size and speed for me, but might be of interest to someone else - Neopan 1600 35mm 36 Exposure at 47p a roll.
    It says collect at store only and the nearest to have it is 35 miles away oh well unless they have 20 rolls it would not be worth the 70m round trip!

Anyway I searched the site for deals and I found some really cheap filters, simply go to filters and arrange by lowest prices.
    Last edited by ajuk; 08-25-2009 at 07:30 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_c5x4 View Post
    Grrr, I tried for 20 rolls but no stores in London have the stock I'm greedy

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Aislabie View Post
    My order status says the paper is back-order

I won't be holding my breath - it might take a "while" - a "while" as in Capt Evans "I'm just stepping outside, I might be a while"

We may all end up disappointed

Martin
    I had an email yesterday about the remaining back-ordered box. Apparently the manufacturer has discontinued the product and therefore my order has been cancelled.

I find it hard to believe that Harman have discontinued MGIV FB, but I guess they may want more than £13 for a box of 50 16"x20" to supply Jessops!

Ian

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Stan160 View Post
    I had an email yesterday about the remaining back-ordered box. Apparently the manufacturer has discontinued the product and therefore my order has been cancelled.

I find it hard to believe that Harman have discontinued MGIV FB, but I guess they may want more than £13 for a box of 50 16"x20" to supply Jessops!

Ian
    Ian, thats very interesting

I had almost the same conversation by phone - according to Jessops, Ilford have discontinued 20x24 MGFB Matt :o

So alas, there will be no 4th box of 20x24

Even so, I still think we have come out of the whole deal way ahead - they sold us some 2 to 3 year old paper for very silly money

Sadly I cannot get the boxes of 20x24 into my deep freeze but the Galerie is safely frozen for another day

Martin

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Velvia 50 in 5x4

Guys - anyone use Velvia 50 in 5x4

Fujilab are selling slightly out of date stock for silly money - http://www.fujilab.co.uk/catalog/spe...fers-c-74.html

You need to be registered with them to see special offers

Martin

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Ian
    Ask Ilford if it's true, and if it's not challenge them with it, and ask them why they feel the need to say something is D/C when they have just stopped selling it.

Shooter
    35mm
    7DayShop have stock of outdated (09/09) Pro 800Z 5 packs for £4.45 and short dated (02/10) 5 packs for £ 9.95. 35mm only.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    They told me this about many Ilford products when I went into Jessops in Lincoln the other day...Its all still on the ilford direct sales website though. I think when they say 'discontinued', they mean they dont stock it any more...
    Currently shooting: KMZ Horizont and Minox B

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin