Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,879   Online: 935

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My wife works in a Hospital Pharmacy. They regularly use and discard 2.5 litre brown glass bottles. She says that most bought-in products are now pre-packed in sizes for immediate use.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I now decant my developer into 0.5L PET plastic Coca Cola Bottles.

I pre-fill the bottles with Tetenal Protectan before pouring in the Dev to help minimise oxygenation during filling

Seems to work a treat

And, with my daughter home from Uni for the summer, I seem to have a never ending supply :rolleyes:

Don't keep any partialy filled bottles - I just dump it at the end of the session

Martin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tapscott. View Post
    Are glass `Winchester Bottles` available in 5 litre sizes in the UK?
    I just picked up some 2.5L bottles in the UK here http://www.firstcall-photographic.co...lass-25-litre/

They have wider tops than Winchesters & are made by Fisher Chemicals. They seem to be the D'sBs, I'm really pleased with them. However, I think 2.5L is the biggest size. I too have had little luck sourcing Winchesters of any size larger than 500ml in the UK since Nigel Dear at Retrophotographic seems to have stopped supplying them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin