Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,516   Posts: 1,543,739   Online: 883

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Small update - I saw Adrian last Sunday as we went to the Trent forest and I left my camping gear & tripod with him already.
    As Adrian is driving from Essex, I will be traveling to the peak district with Adrian.

I am going to page Mark with my mobile phone details as well as skype line which is a landline number which rings on my mobile (convenient if your calling plan does not include mobile minutes). If anybody else wants my numbers, please PM me. Also, I don't think that I have anybody's mobile numbers apart from Adrian's .. and he is prone to forgetting his :o

Looking forward to the week end away!!

Good day to all,

Bouncy Dee x

Shooter
    35mm
    Well guys looking forward to meeting you all. I will be staying in a little village called Monyash about 1.2miles from you £25. Found a lovely waterfall which looked sadly when I went looking for it again I could not remember the name but these 2 both look quite good

Bleaklow Waterfall
    Lumsdale Waterfall

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin