Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,481,976   Online: 897

Shooter
    Medium Format

sharif photographic

are there people with experience of this dealer? is he legitimate and not grey market. this site looks friendly, however i don't see him listed as a mamiya or nikon dealership on mamiya and nikon UK.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sorry - post a link and we'll see...

Mark

Shooter
    Medium Format

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pollux View Post
    are there people with experience of this dealer? is he legitimate and not grey market. this site looks friendly, however i don't see him listed as a mamiya or nikon dealership on mamiya and nikon UK.
    Yes I have used this company - it is an independent supplier and very competitive, a Bowens gold Dealer - check out their site. Supplies colleges and universities as well as other people.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I don't know this dealer - but we do have plenty of members in the area. Perhaps some might know of them...

Mark

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I find a phone call has been the best way to sort out these types of concern

You can ask in a light and casual fashion all sorts of questions that would look rather overbearing and heavy handed if they were in an e-mail

Martin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin