Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,056   Posts: 1,561,455   Online: 1033

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry I couldn't make this one but I am looking forward to seeing your pics :-)

Neil.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have played with one or two images - not happy with the prints yet. But I will post some digi snaps of the tour this week though.

Mark

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Well !

I keep checking on the Workshop & Get Together Gallery and so far there is nothing to see

I realise that I was a Trip Party Pooper - so have no room to comment - but would love to see some work (anything) from the weekend

Martin

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I loved the Peak District too-so I moved here!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Aislabie View Post
    Well !

I keep checking on the Workshop & Get Together Gallery and so far there is nothing to see

I realise that I was a Trip Party Pooper - so have no room to comment - but would love to see some work (anything) from the weekend

Martin
    Hola Martin!

I hope that Richard/Mark will be more responsive than I ... With my usual untimeliness, I still have not processed my rolls... I don't know where the time goes. Also, I am looking at may be changing dev for a higher acutance one...so my processing is on hold at the mo.
    We had some fantastic light and great shooting opportunities so there's got to be some good keepers.

Dee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by delphine View Post
    Hola Martin!

We had some fantastic light and great shooting opportunities so there's got to be some good keepers.

Dee

I would be great to see some of them before the year is out

Neil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin