Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,993   Posts: 1,524,252   Online: 1018

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brian d View Post
    Up till seeing this picture I thought the GG in my camera's was all in pretty good shape
    Does that mean you want to put in an 'order'?
    Creative Image Maker e-magazine is back! Find out more at http://creativeimagemaker.blogspot.com

Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been asked to make a diffuser for a condenser enlarger, and one option for fixing might be to drill holes at either end of the glass - enabling it to be screwed directly to some sort of frame (also easier to hang up on a hook when not using it!).

Just thought I'd post this image, 1) for the original requester, and 2) in case anybody else needs anything!

I've had a few requests for stuff - from Scotland, Turkey and Malaysia! And I thought this was a UK only thread

If there's enough interest, I could get some more glass but I would have to charge for making this stuff as I'm going to get to the end of my few left over pieces fairly quickly!

Creative Image Maker e-magazine is back! Find out more at http://creativeimagemaker.blogspot.com

Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Does that mean you want to put in an 'order'?
    Not right now, all of mine are "useable" but the sample you show sure is nice and bright
    Real men use Speed Graphics and flashbulbs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quick update to Peter, Gonzalo and Aqmal - here are your screens ready to go into their envelopes! I've protected them by sandwiching the glass between two sheets of hardboard and then taping the edges. I should be sending them tomorrow (Wednesday) and lets hope they make their journey safely!

David.
    PS: Nolan, I'm just about to cut yours, and I'll endeavour to get it sent tomorrow as well.

Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's really great David, in fact it's just like it was Christmas!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    To Peter, Gonzalo, Aqmal and Nolan: all your ground glass screens are in the post and winging their way to you

Do let me know how you get on, any problems (hopefully not!) drop me a line.

Cheers,
    David.

Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll let you know as soon as it arrives.

Thanks, Peter

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I wouldn't say that I NEED a new screen for my MPP 5x4 Technical camera but it definitly looks very old (by modern standards) and is probably 30 years old. It is reasonably clean but not very bright or fine! If you need another project to do between Christmas and the New Year I would pay your expences....PM me if you are 'up for it'

Cheers Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    David,

I've been away today, but I called my work and was told that a flat package had arrived for me. Further update tomorrow!

Peter

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! Gotta say that the package looked great and felt great, but when I got past the padded bag and cut the edge tape, the GG was broken into many pieces. I generally stick up for the Royal Mail when they get a hard time, but on this occasion they've come up as zeros rather than heros.

Still can't thank you enough for all your time, trouble and effort on such a generous gesture David, so name your charity for the donation as they shouldn't lose out because of the PO. And many, many thanks once again!

Peter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin