Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,285   Posts: 1,535,267   Online: 892

Shooter
    Medium Format

Darkroom sale/swap

Today I went into work to take some photo's of the gear that has to go So if anyone is interested in the following please PM me with your email address and I'll send them to you.

Durst Laborator 138 floor standing 5x7 enlarger
    CLS 301 colour head
    TRA 301 transtab
    EST 301 transtab
    Rodagon 210mm f5.6 lens (no panel)
    Rodagon 80mm f5.6
    Roganar-SC 75mm f4
    Electra DT 111S timer
    5x7,5x4,6x9 mixing boxes
    5x7 to 35mm negative carriers
    User manual

All the above for £300 (it breaks my heart ) now that is a lot of enlarger for the money! All good condition, the enlarger could do with a clean but ready to go.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durst RCP50 processor with manual. Works perfectly with automatic replenishment, variable temperature and roller speed...New foam roller rescently fitted the rest are good. 20" throat...Will process b+w, RA-4 or Ciba £150 (I'm crying)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Durst Printo with intro, 2 therm sections and 1 mot section plus dryer unit...4 speeds and variable temperature...12" throat £100 (I'm dying!)

All the above must be collected from Holloway in North London by pre arrangement.......Open to swaps to the value given.

Bye Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Be sensible, see if someone can house the equipment for you on a dual use basis. That way you might get to use the equipment & have access to a darkroom.

Ian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would consider that Ian if someone in London can accomodate the gear.

Cheers Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Grant View Post
    Be sensible, see if someone can house the equipment for you on a dual use basis. That way you might get to use the equipment & have access to a darkroom.

Ian

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Damn

If only I lived in London I've been looking for a 5x4 enlarger for ages

Tony

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee View Post
    Me too. I can look after it for the OP and he can come down on the train to use it. I will even pick him up from the boat!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlee View Post

Tony
    Worcestershire isn't far....Treat yourself

Cheers Dave

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Now on the auction site.

Cheers Dave

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin