Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,600   Online: 654

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gnome Enlarger

Shooter
    35mm
    For others wanting Gnome enlarger information I have recently gotten a copy of a small magazine they published called "Enlarging is simple" It gives lots of information on using Gnome enlargers. Just PM me with your email address if you want a copy.

Scott

Shooter
    127 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by w9cae View Post
    For others wanting Gnome enlarger information I have recently gotten a copy of a small magazine they published called "Enlarging is simple" It gives lots of information on using Gnome enlargers. Just PM me with your email address if you want a copy.

Scott
    If the offer still stands Scott i'll PM you !

I am also thinking of picking up a Gnome Alpha II and would be on the lookout for a medium format condenser - any pointers much appreciated !
    I think 35mm will keep me plenty busy for the time being ;-)

Shooter
    35mm
    Just sent you the email sorry about the delay.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Scott,

A long Google search looking for info on the Universal Alpha II landed me here. I would really appreciate it if you could send me the manual, if this is still possible. I got one of these enlargers recently and I want to start using it as soon as I can. It will be my first adventure into enlarging again since the late 1990s, so I hope it all works out. I only need to buy a lens for it, and I'm trying to establish what the right specs would be for a 50mm lens.

Thank you!

Victor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin