Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,645   Posts: 1,481,250   Online: 772

Shooter
    35mm

Colour slide group . Midlands

There is a colour slide group proposed (all formats) with location probably between areas of J15 to J18 of the M1. First discussion evening already scheduled for 26th April. More information to follow.
    Last edited by hectorpaljr; 04-03-2010 at 02:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I can't make the 26th of April as I would be in Cornwall - but am interested in finding out more... Could you PM me the details of where you meet etc.

Thanks - Mark

Shooter
    35mm
    If any apug members are interested in attending this meeting on 26th can you indicate here, so we can guage the best meeting place for this first meeting (only). The actual venue would depend on number of likely attendees.

Shooter
    35mm

A45 Slide Group

The 'A45 slide group' is now active with monthly meetings programme planned . The locations will vary but all be within striking distance of the A45 between Coventry and Rushden.
    Interested APUGers please p.m. me if you would like to go on the email list for updates.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin