Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,897   Posts: 1,584,325   Online: 884

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just got an email from 7dayshop listing HP5+ 120 @ £3.55, whereas our very own Matt at Ag-Photgraphic is listing the same film @ £2.59. The FP4+ seems to be the same, while the 135-36 is £4.20 against £3.29. Now would seem like a good time to stock up.

http://www.ag-photographic.co.uk/ilf...e-film-9-c.asp

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Black View Post
    I just got an email from 7dayshop listing HP5+ 120 @ £3.55, whereas our very own Matt at Ag-Photgraphic is listing the same film @ £2.59. The FP4+ seems to be the same, while the 135-36 is £4.20 against £3.29. Now would seem like a good time to stock up.

http://www.ag-photographic.co.uk/ilf...e-film-9-c.asp
    Does the price from Ag-Photographic include post and packing?

I know that 7dayshop.com prices do include post and packing and that the more you buy the lower the price is.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Lawrence View Post
    Does the price from Ag-Photographic include post and packing?

I know that 7dayshop.com prices do include post and packing and that the more you buy the lower the price is.

John
    Ag charge £3.50 for lightweight packs such as film. That would make them £25.90 + £3.50 for 10 rolls of 120, so £29.40 total compared to £31.50 at 7dayshop. For 135-36 the price would be £36.40 against £38, but it'll come quicker and you're supporting an analogue business!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Peter,

7Dayshop's prices seem to have become progressively less competitive over the last few years. Although they're still selling 4x5" colour film at significant discount against UK pricing. e.g. Ag photographic - 23.95 GBP inc VAT for 4x5" 10sh Provia 100F. 7dayshop 14.90 GBP max 4x5" 10sh Provia 100F . Robert White sell for between Ag and 7dayshop but charge for shipping, so Robert White would be less expensive for a large order of film.

Tom

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Black View Post
    Ag charge £3.50 for lightweight packs such as film. That would make them £25.90 + £3.50 for 10 rolls of 120, so £29.40 total compared to £31.50 at 7dayshop. For 135-36 the price would be £36.40 against £38, but it'll come quicker and you're supporting an analogue business!
    Thanks. I'll add Ag to my favourites and give them a go next time I order some film.

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Went and picked up from AG the other day. Nice chap running it, and your supporting a true analog believer judging on the random film cameras around there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just don't buy from Jessops, the most expensive now for Ilford films.

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ian,

It is odd how high Jesssops pricing is on ILFORD film. Their pricing on T-Max is more competitive.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, I went into Jessops before going to Cornwall, over £5 for a 120 B&W film and almost no choice, I said no thank you I can get it for at least £2 a roll less. They aren't cheap on Kodak 35mm colour films either.

At one time Jessops would price match, get anything in within 24 hours and I used to buy my 5x4 Tmax there, now I buy nothing. I met the then Chairman through work and he asked me at the time what I thought of their service, he'd been appointed to get them reday for going Public. They've been effectively Bankrupt since then and were sold to a new owner.

Ian

Shooter
    35mm
    I's like to add that we at Firstcall also sell LegacyPro now which we've imported from the USA. It is (to my knowledge) the cheapest quality black and white film in the UK.

http://www.firstcall-photographic.co...arch/legacypro

Rodney Bates
    Sales Director

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin