Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,914   Posts: 1,556,277   Online: 823

Shooter
    Multi Format

Darkrooms in Galway, Ireland

I'm in Ottawa, Canada but my daughter is in Galway Ireland. We used to share my darkroom but since she's left home she is now looking for a darkroom in her neighbourhood.

Does anyone know of one?

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pkerr View Post
    I'm in Ottawa, Canada but my daughter is in Galway Ireland. We used to share my darkroom but since she's left home she is now looking for a darkroom in her neighbourhood.

Does anyone know of one?

Thanks
    A friend has pointed out that there is one in one of the colleges, GMIT or UCG. UCG has a photography department. Maybe go to this web and ask Jim http://www.jimvaughanphotography.com/

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pkerr View Post

Does anyone know of one?

Thanks
    She should post in the Ireland Apug section, there is a camera club in Galway that may be able to help her out.

Cheers
    Vincent

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin