Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,719   Posts: 1,483,116   Online: 1111

Thread: TEA.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

TEA.

Does anyone know where I can buy some triethanolamine in the UK? (Not large containers).

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Bonnymans listed it in 1l & 5l quantities (wish I had known sooner), but their web site is currently under "reconstruction".

I know Lush over in Poole use it, and if you speak directly with the factory, they may let you have some, but it would have to be a personal visit..

Failing that, I have a very small quantity left over from mixing some 510-pyro.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_c5x4 View Post
    Bonnymans listed it in 1l & 5l quantities (wish I had known sooner), but their web site is currently under "reconstruction".

I know Lush over in Poole use it, and if you speak directly with the factory, they may let you have some, but it would have to be a personal visit..

Failing that, I have a very small quantity left over from mixing some 510-pyro.
    Thanks for that link Paul. I see they have an ebay link too. 1 litre will be plenty for me.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Triethanolamin...item1e5b20d833
    Last edited by Keith Tapscott.; 06-09-2010 at 03:16 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin