Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,064   Online: 904

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

London gathering - Sept 4th

I'm heading to London for Tim Rudman's book signing at Silverprint. Will also be bringing a 5x4 along with me to do some tourist snaps of places like Trafalgar Square (I already know about the rent-a-cops) and Westminster.

Anyone interested in meeting for a coffee & natter, and maybe do some shooting either in the morning or afternoon of Sept. 4th ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am heading down for the book launch, so it would be good to do a bit more with a day in the Smoke.
    Steve

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision" - Maxi Jazz

Website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I haven't been into central London since 2004 but might be interested.

Tom

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hello all,

I believe that my diary is all clear on the day, so I'd certainly be very happy to pop by if some of you are around. I had not particularly planned to go to the book signing at Silverprint as I am fortunate enough to have the book already, however, I am very happy to meet up for drinkies and or exhibition afterwards.

Best

Delphine

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    For those coming to London on 4/5 September, check this out, 5000 Morris dancers should make way for a bit of an unusual South bank. http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/fin...ancers-weekend

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    With two weeks to go, it had been suggested (on another forum) that The Crown on Blackfriars Rd SE1 8HW would be a good spot to meet. I'm going to aim for a little after 11:00 before moving on to Silverprint for Tim Rudman's book signing at 13:00.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll see you there Paul! When you go to the book signing I'll go and see the Morris dancers!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I can't make it this time, shame as I don't think I've met some of you yet. Have a good day and regards to all.

Mark

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin