Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,533   Posts: 1,543,996   Online: 1019

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Did any of you ever buy gear from collectablecameras.com?

Well, that is the whole question... is that a serious company? I never heard about them before but found some gear on their site that I would like to buy.
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've never ordered online. Their store is local to me here in Phoenix,AZ. I've purchased a number of lenses, bodies, and sundry items from them over the years. They've always seemed knowledgable and well staffed. They definately have the film era expertise, being "colllectible" oriented and all. They aren't a fly by night if thats what your worried about. I can't speak to return policies etc. I've never had to return anything. If they've got what you want, give them a try.
    "Do not lose sight of the essential importance of craft" - Ansel Adams

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If you mean the UK based one, http://www.collectablecameras.com/ then yes, I've used them a couple of times, with no problems. Excellent service, in fact. I had one item ordered from them with a minor problem [damaged cable connector on a flash, but not something that'd have been obvious on an inspection] and they sorted it out promptly and with no problems at all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i bought a penft from them. they are a good company,
    and i would have no trouble buying from them again.
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If your speaking of the outfit in Phoenix, yes. The product arrived as promised.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    A bit late but in case it shows in a search I have bought from the UK version. Nice people to deal with very honest descriptions and prompt service.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    If you mean [URL="www.collectablecameras.com"]based in Yorkshire then yes,I have bought a lot of classic cameras from them over the last 3 years with no problems, if I ever get aRichard camera from Simon with a problem then either I have got my money back or he has had it repaired, Highly Recommended,good dealer,

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    In the meanwhile I received my package - everything is fine. Good description, fast delivery.
    The future belongs to the few of us still willing to get our hands smell like fixing bath.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cmo View Post
    In the meanwhile I received my package - everything is fine. Good description, fast delivery.
    Yes, but from which one - Phoenix, USA or Yorkshire, UK?
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

cmo
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    From the UK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin