Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,552   Posts: 1,544,921   Online: 861

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Silverprint catalogue

I just signed up for B&W Photo magazine via Tesco Rewards (£16) and the first copy arrived this morning. I haven't had time to look at it yet because I've spent all my time looking through the Siverprint catalogue that came with it! The catalogue is done like a tabloid newspaper on better quality paper, but I'd forgotten how enjoyable it is to browse a double page spread on materials without continually clicking backwards and forwards on a computer. Well worth getting a copy as it's 64 (analogue) pages of all things film.

Shooter
    35mm
    Ahhh the silverprint catalogue is fantastic man! I was so taken in by just the cover, the lovely little olympus trip 35, if you contact silverprint via there website there send you 1 directly, also the page with all the old ilford advertisment posters is real nice

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    It was wasn't it? have a 97-98 one with a lovely Bruce Rae tulip pic on the cover as well.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Les

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Peter,
    Can you post the contact information for the Silverprint subscription?
    Thanks in advance.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Les View Post
    Peter,
    Can you post the contact information for the Silverprint subscription?
    Thanks in advance.
    The subscription I was talking about was for the UK Black & White Photography magazine, and the catalogue was included with the magazine. If you go to the link below, you'll see the bit about the catalogue halfway down the page and you just email the address there for a copy.

http://www.silverprint.co.uk/

Les

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Peter,
    Thanks.
    Les

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin