Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,166   Online: 735

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Photographica in London 22 May

Just a reminder that this is on in London tomorrow if anyone is interested.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/13452289

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I went with the Filmwasters and ended up seeing Jon Butler (I think? Didn't get a chance to say hi to everyone) and Stoo Batchelor said hi to me as well

I ended up getting another box camera which I probably won't use but it's pretty (Sorry, I think they're the equivalent of shoes for me. Don't like shoes so much, I like box cameras more...), a glass plate of some water fleas (daphnia), a medium sized autochrome (!) of a landscape, and a "22" Graphic 120 rollback for my baby graflex/century graphic. I was playing with the century graphic last night with the back and managed to drop it onto my laptop cord, thus partly severing it (!) and now my laptop no longer charges. Ho hum, camera is fine! Guess I gotta go take more pictures...
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Heather,
    Sorry I did not recognise you at the time but I did have a flash back on the way home, thinking it was you sitting in the pub at the table. A bit late now but hello Heather.
    J.
    I prefer it in the dark.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin