Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,193   Online: 696

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Denver 2012 Swap Meet

Sunday, May 6, 2012.
    9 am - 3 pm
    Jeffco fairgrounds.
    $5

http://denverphotosociety.org/SwapMeet.html

Be there. Aloha.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the heads-up. I hope to make it. Didn't spend any $$ last year. Maybe this year...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If anyone sees my Rolleicord, pick it up and enjoy it. I'll have to go back to Denver sometime so that my last memory isn't losing my Rolleicord. However, I did get a roll of Ektachrome developed that had one picture from my Colorado trip, which is pretty cool. It was a pleasant surprise.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any distinguishing marks on that Rollei?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromaghin View Post
    Any distinguishing marks on that Rollei?
    You could say that. There was a very distinctive "1179205" on the front. That was the serial. I don't know if you saw my post when it happened, but I visited and my Rolleicord III and D80 were stolen out of a car. The D80 serial was 3019451. I've replaced the Rolleicord as I said (which has been the only one I was really concerned about replacing), but if you see them, honestly I would just recommend telling the police. We filed a report and they have the serials. But to be honest, I doubt they'll turn up. I just hope they found good homes and that the Rolleicord isn't being used as a bong. Good luck at the meet though, I hope you find something good.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    "There was a very distinctive "1179205" " lol.
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, I remember the thread. It sucks that it happened. It's doubtful that it will appear at this show, as most of the dealers there get their stuff from trolling estate sales. If I make it to the sale (which is doubtful right now) I will check any Rollei's I see for that number.

There are a couple of used film equipment places in Denver. Have you thought of contacting them and giving them a heads up? The biggest one is The Camera Trader at 303-781-5778. Then there's Englewood Camera (much nicer guys) at 303-797-0700.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'll be there (once again). I just can't decide whether it will be as a buyer or seller! For the first time I am considering getting a table and selling off some unneeded items. But that would put a serious damper on my ability to wander around in the quest to satisfy my GAS needs. So I'm torn.

Jeff

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromaghin View Post
    Yes, I remember the thread. It sucks that it happened. It's doubtful that it will appear at this show, as most of the dealers there get their stuff from trolling estate sales. If I make it to the sale (which is doubtful right now) I will check any Rollei's I see for that number.

There are a couple of used film equipment places in Denver. Have you thought of contacting them and giving them a heads up? The biggest one is The Camera Trader at 303-781-5778. Then there's Englewood Camera (much nicer guys) at 303-797-0700.
    I contacted them. I contacted a few places there but nothing came up. I figure they'll never show up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin