Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,296   Posts: 1,535,723   Online: 868

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Film only store in Lafayette, Colorado: Victory Camera.

I highly recommend everyone of you guys stopping by Joshua Cohen's store in Lafayette, Colorado!

720-379-7789
    102 E. Cleveland St. Suite 100
    Lafayette, CO 80026
    (the south east corner of Cleveland and Public, just south of Efrains's)

Even though he's in the startup phases, you could spend a whole heap load of time there. Love that place.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm a long way away from there but would like to know more and be supportive of the effort... Like a customre who buys and sells stuff. About to sell of some Hassy stuff and maybe we can strike a deal.
    Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    What's he got going on? Buying and selling used gear? I'll be in Broomfield this weekend and would like to check it out.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've purchased from him online thru ebay, he's honest.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No way! I only live a mile from there! I will go over there today if he is still open this evening.

D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've bought a couple things from him on Ebay too. I wish the store well!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good for him. He has chosen a difficult niche business but I wish him the best!

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    His eBay auctions are sometimes overly optimistic on condition/valuation. His film prices seemed steep.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    His eBay auctions are sometimes overly optimistic on condition/valuation. His film prices seemed steep.

I'm not sure why you think his film prices are steep. Have you compared his prices to Mike's Camera? I paid $10.95 for a roll of Delta 400 in 120 at Mike's, and I think Josh was selling a roll for $5-6? I think this is also how much Denver Pro Photo charges. I mean, where else, other than Mike's Camera, Denver Pro Photo or Englewood Camera can you buy 120 film in Colorado? Compared to freestyle and B&H, you also don't have to pay shipping and wait however many days it takes for film to ship from the east coast.

Anyways, we need places like Victory Camera. There are many instances where I need film, or equipment NOW. He's also got a nice size surplus of medium format stuff, from Mamiya, Pentax, Minolta, etc., assorted 35mm gear, a great selection of 35mm/120 film, and a good amount of studio and camera accessory gear.

nice place to hang out, IMHO, and buy stuff.

edit: Oh, I see you don't reside in Colorado:P

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have also dealt with Joshua in person and vouch for him and his business. I can't wait to check out his store either.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin