Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,285   Posts: 1,535,271   Online: 875

Shooter
    Multi Format

Pro-Lab closed, need prints

I just heard the unforunate news that the Pro-Lab, on Mississippi about a mile west of Santa Fe, is closing up for good. This has been pretty much the only place I took color film to. And right now I have some negs that need to be printed, but since Pro-Lab is now closing... they can't print them. So I was wondering where other Denver-area locals take their color film to be printed/developed. They are 6x7 colour negatives, and I need to print up to 11x14. And the last requirement is that I need the prints, at the very latest, by the middle of December (14th). Thanks for the help. -Grant

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not from the Denver area, but seems like I used to use company called 'the slideprinter' out of Denver..did really good work, but have not used them in a few years. Might do a search .. There are others that should have a better response than mine.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have been taking color film to Reed Photo. They are at 833 Santa Fe on the east side of the street. Ph # 303 825 1700.

I couldn't make it to the get together last Sunday but I would like the Denver area people to start meeting and form a group to share ideas and to share the enjoyment we get out of film.

Greg

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Rust
    I have been taking color film to Reed Photo. They are at 833 Santa Fe on the east side of the street. Ph # 303 825 1700.

I couldn't make it to the get together last Sunday but I would like the Denver area people to start meeting and form a group to share ideas and to share the enjoyment we get out of film.

Greg
    Yep, when I picked up my negs yesterday they (Pro-Lab) were refering everyone to Reed. Except they said go to the one on Federal instead of Santa Fe, since Santa Fe doesn't do prints. Am I wrong about this? I'd like to save the little bit of drive time, and not go up to Federal if possible.

And I also agree with you about the Denver area people getting together and whatnot.

Thanks for your help. -Grant

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Accent Photo in Colorado Springs can make the prints, but they do not process C41
    John Harvey
    Colorado Springs, CO
    harveyje@usa.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Grant,

I should have typed 888 Federal on the east side.

Greg

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Qube on Sante Fe (near 12th) has been doing excellent work for me.

Qube's website

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin