Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,434   Online: 828

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Denver Pro Photo moving?

Has anybody spoken with the staff and DPP about their move? There is a sign on the door stating that they are moving a few blocks to thet SW (On Jason St), but the dates were blacked out. I wasn't able to talk to anybody last time I was there (everybody was busy, which I would imagine is good) and was just wondering. Hopefully it is a positive thing... it's the best store for analog in the area!

Kav

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I do know they are moving. And from what they told me it was not going to take them that long to get set up in the new place. I'd give them a week and check in at the new place. Or see if there is a number you can call. I had a flyer from them talking about the move, but did not keep it because I was leaving.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Check them out on FB. They are notifying everyone who is following them there.

D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'll look them up on FB, thanks. I am just worried that it is the beginning of the end as has happened with other stores in the past. Hopefully that is not the case.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    From their FB page:
    DENVER PRO PHOTO IS MOVING! WE WILL BE OPENING THE DOORS AT OUR NEW LOCATION APRIL 23rd @ 8:30am!!!!! 800 SOUTH JASON ST DENVER, CO 80223 PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY!! WE WILL BE CLOSED APRIL 18th - APRIL 22nd.
    I think I can survive until next week
    Thanks for the heads-up guys.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Today is the day they open in the new location. Anybody going down to check them out? I may at lunch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would love too, but I don't think I can squeeze it in today. Maybe tomorrow. Let us know how it looks. Very curious.

D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Looks like tomorrow for me too... I hate Mondays (when I'm at work)!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Google maps puts me a few blocks north of where they really are by looking at the building numbers.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The place looks great, dark but great. Apparently the bulbs they need are on backorder. It did not stop me from picking up a couple of boxes of Fuji Crystal Archive paper though

The new place is here http://maps.google.com/maps?q=39.701...num=1&t=h&z=19 in case anybody was wondering. Hopefully that works. If not, here are the basic coordinates: 39.701853,-104.998832. Google maps seems clueless if you just plug in the address, as was said before.

Now, get out there and support this great store

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin