Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,166   Online: 750

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bump.

It's coming up on Sunday. Be there. Aloha.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromaghin View Post
    "We can tell her it's mine"...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Damn, I kept thinking today was the day, but had stuff to do, so never checked (which is probably a good thing).

Anyone get any cool toys?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I went and didn't buy anything! Wow! There was a lovely black Pentax ME Super that was calling my name, but I resisted
    You just don't see the black ones very much.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This time I remembered to bring the list. Believe it or not, I conquered GAS for a day and stuck to it, buying only filters needed to fill holes in the inventory. With 7 different diameters and a bunch of different types to get, and after pawing through boxes of filters, I went home with only 5. Scored a bulk loader for $1. Backed away from a baby speed kit with case, holders, 23 back, flash, and some bulbs that looked in really great shape for a nice price. It's been in the back of my mind to get one as a step toward large format...

The guy that sold Loastyle17 a nice darkroom set (w/ older 23c) for $10 was there again. He said that now he wished he never sold it because a month later his own enlarger died. There was a couple in their 80's that I felt kind of bad for. They got a table to try and sell a really nice Hasselblad set with lots of optional parts and lenses. He must have paid a fortune for it 30-40 years ago and was not in touch with just how drastically prices for film gear has fallen and was looking pretty disappointed. I saw one guy being pretty rude to them about the price.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I saw that baby Speed as well. That guy always has very fair prices for good gear. I resisted, however. I still love my 4x5 Speed Graphic.

Sorry I missed you again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin