Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,685   Posts: 1,548,577   Online: 1222

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromaghin View Post
    You guys are doing something important. Hopefully your entries will contributing to keeping it going. Maybe next year I will have something to enter.
    I hope so too Peter! It's up to us to keep our art relevant and this is a small price to pay to keep it going. Then again, maybe they got a ton of responses and are overwhelmed

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good news! Two of my three submissions have been accepted for the Littleton Museum show. It will be fun to see other silver work there too.

D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Lofgreen View Post
    Good news! Two of my three submissions have been accepted for the Littleton Museum show. It will be fun to see other silver work there too.

D.
    Awesome Derek! Can't wait to see them on the wall!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I did get one in. Yay

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very cool. I guess I will see you there. Nice work.

D.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations to both of you. I'm excited to see them.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Don't forget everybody, this exhibit runs from February 22, 2013 to March 31, 2013 at the Littleton Museum over on Gallup St.

I did not see any other darkroom folk when I was turning my print in, so hopefully there was good turnout. We'll find out soon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was one of the few last people to drop off my prints. There were 63 artists selected and when I walked in I was the 61st. Two more people came in after me and that made the total of 63. Of the 63 artists 5 were analog silver. I am really curious to see how the silver prints compare to the digi ones.

D.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Lofgreen View Post
    I was one of the few last people to drop off my prints. There were 63 artists selected and when I walked in I was the 61st. Two more people came in after me and that made the total of 63. Of the 63 artists 5 were analog silver. I am really curious to see how the silver prints compare to the digi ones.

D.
    I am curious how our compare as well, especially from a digital post-processing point of view. It's going to be very interesting, for sure! We need to try and get more analog people to enter next year, if they have the darkroom category again (they better!).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Mike I didn't see you last night at the opening. It went really well, and I think all of the analog prints were outstanding. Everyone of them. There was of course very nice digital work too, but as a whole I think the analog prints stood out in my mind. Overall it was a fun time and there are some great prints to go check out if you have any time. They will be up through the end of March.

D.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin