Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,548   Posts: 1,544,552   Online: 976
      
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Markster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Denver area
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    307

    Rocky Mountain Regional Spring Camera Show - May 5th

    Not sure if anybody else knows about this, but I saw some printed flyers at Metro Camera and snagged one. Figured I might share it here in case anyone likes it.

    Rocky Mountain Regional Spring Camera Show
    Sponsored by Colorado Camera Collectors Club and the Denver Photographic Society

    Sunday, May 5, 2013 - 9am to 3pm

    The flyer says:

    Buy - Sell - Trade
    New & used photo equipment (including digital) and small collectibles (coins, knives, watches, books, etc.)

    Jefferson County Fairgrounds - 15200 West 6th Ave., Lakewood, CO
    (6th Avenue Frontage Road between I-70 and Indiana St.)

    Buyer's admission: $5


    Not sure I'll be going, but just an FYI for all.
    -Markster

    Canon AE-1P 35mm | 50mm/f1.8 FDn | 28mm/2.8 FD | 70-200mm/f4-5 FD | 35-70mm/F2.8-3.5 Sigma FD

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Markster View Post
    Not sure if anybody else knows about this, but I saw some printed flyers at Metro Camera and snagged one. Figured I might share it here in case anyone likes it.

    Rocky Mountain Regional Spring Camera Show
    Sponsored by Colorado Camera Collectors Club and the Denver Photographic Society

    Sunday, May 5, 2013 - 9am to 3pm

    The flyer says:

    Buy - Sell - Trade
    New & used photo equipment (including digital) and small collectibles (coins, knives, watches, books, etc.)

    Jefferson County Fairgrounds - 15200 West 6th Ave., Lakewood, CO
    (6th Avenue Frontage Road between I-70 and Indiana St.)

    Buyer's admission: $5


    Not sure I'll be going, but just an FYI for all.
    couple post below yours

    I plan on attending...Maybe someone will buy my Bronica RF645

  3. #3
    Derek Lofgreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    757
    Images
    114
    I was in Victory Camera last week and they said they will have two tables at the show. I don't think I will be able to make this one so I am sure there will be all sorts of deals.

    D.
    My Photography Site www.lofgreenimages.com and My Blog

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Castle Rock, CO, USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,374
    Images
    64
    I've been planning to go, but just this week found pretty much everything I am presently needing. It's fun and worthwhile to go just to feel the energy in the room and experience all the live camera porn.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Englewood, CO
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    444
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromaghin View Post
    I've been planning to go, but just this week found pretty much everything I am presently needing. It's fun and worthwhile to go just to feel the energy in the room and experience all the live camera porn.
    Yeah, I have everything I "need" too! I'm still going with some cash, just in case :P

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Shooter
    35mm
    Posts
    80
    I really wanted that Fujifilm GW690 III for $500. What a smokin deal. The other camera I wanted was the Fujifilm GA-645Zi. But both have kind of disappointing viewfinders, compared to my expectations. So, holding them to my face really curbed the gas. There was also a gentlemen selling a Bronica 645 setup with three backs, two bodies, three lenses, etc for $500. Cool

    I think I was most shocked by that olive green R3 MOT and Lens being sold for $70. Cool looking camera I wish there had been more cool 35mm stuff to be had for cheap. I didn't really come that close to buying anything. Did buy some filters from Victory Camera.

  7. #7
    Klainmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Santa Fe, NM
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    1,493
    Images
    30
    ...wait what!? I had joked about going up there for the event with my GF but had it nixed. But...an R3 MOT for $70!?! Lordy!
    K.S. Klain

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    FL, USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    577
    Wow, I missed the Bronica 645 setup and I was there early, I cold not of contained myself if I had seen it.
    I did get me a nice working Speed Graphic with a bunch of slotted holders and working Heiland Strobanar for $40. Sure it is a 3x4 but it came with some film and I have some film for it in the freezer, I also cut down film when needed.
    I also bought the wife a little Minolta 16 for $5 as the misus thought it was cute.

    There was some nice gear there including a very nice 7x14 Korona Panorma, several Conley's and other interesting large format gear.

    As I was visiting from Florida the show/sale was a great addition to my trip, thank you Denver.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Castle Rock, CO, USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,374
    Images
    64
    Would you believe I stayed home? The only necessity I am missing is a heavy-duty tripod for my 4x5, since I will be picking up a Fujinon 150 at Ray's next week.

    Seriously, the GAS has been so bad lately I had to stay away. The move into LF in the past couple months has been quite a shock to the equipment budget.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Englewood, CO
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    444
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromaghin View Post
    Would you believe I stayed home? The only necessity I am missing is a heavy-duty tripod for my 4x5, since I will be picking up a Fujinon 150 at Ray's next week.

    Seriously, the GAS has been so bad lately I had to stay away. The move into LF in the past couple months has been quite a shock to the equipment budget.
    I'm with you Peter... 8x10 has been kicking my financial butt so I stayed away as well. It sounds like it was a good move as I surely would have been tempted!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin